The Strongest Pellet Baskets Available
Our pellet baskets are the only welded pellet baskets made in the USA—All joints on our steel pellet baskets are welded for extra durability and long life.
Don’t be fooled by “bolted-on” or “wire-mesh” imitations. These are the toughest, strongest, all-welded-constructed pellet baskets sold! Made in the USA—Built to last!
A Greener Alternative
Durable, All-Welded Construction
Proudly Made in The U.S.A.
Buy Pellet Baskets
Customer is responsible for all shipping charges and return shipping charges.
We offer a 7 Day Return Policy.
Why Wood Pellets?
Easy to Use
Starting and maintaining a fire is quick and simple.
Wood pellets are a fraction of the cost of oil and electric heat.
Keep the heat going during storms or other utility outages.
Burns hotter, more efficiently than conventional logs.
Much easier to store than large, bulky firewood.
Burns cleaner and safer with less residue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is wood pellet heat right for me?
- There are very few requirements for using pellet baskets for heating. If you already have a wood stove or fireplace, you’re pretty much set.
- There is no special stove or equipment required to burn wood pellets. A pellet basket can be used with any wood-burning stove or fireplace, so it does not require a special electric fan or blower.
- No installation required—just place the basket in your stove. If later, for some reason, you want to build a regular log fire, the pellet basket can simply be lifted out—it’s as simple as that.
Lighting the wood pellets
Starting a fire for the first time is easy.
- Place the pellet basket in your wood stove or fireplace & then fill the basket with pellets
- Have your damper (or air intake) set for maximum air flow
- Light pellets with a gelled fire starter
- Enjoy the efficient heat of wood pellets
Adjusting the temperature
- Use your stove’s damper to choke your airflow down and regulate the temperature.
- No fan is needed to circulate air within the stove. There is enough air flow through the basket itself to allow the pellets to burn with a flame.
- Add more pellets, when needed, if you have hot pellets. Move them over to one side of the basket with a small metal scoop. Then add fresh pellets beside hot pellets. The hot pellets will ignite the fresh pellets and will not smolder.
- Readjust your air settings for a safe working temperature.
Note: Fireplaces need some kind of door for optimal results to retain the heat.
- Remove the ashes from the bottom of the pellet basket once daily for maximum air flow.
- The pellet basket only needs to be removed from the wood stove or fireplace to remove ashes.
- As always, remember proper maintenance of your wood stove or fireplace.
What are pellet baskets?
A wood pellet basket is a fireplace accessory in the form of a metal basket which is placed inside a wood stove or fireplace; allowing you to heat your home by burning wood pellets. View our Pellet Basket products
Where can I buy wood pellets?
A number of retailers offer wood pellets – view this list for a store near you: Wood Pellet Retailers
Gel Fire Starter
Gel (or gelled) fire starter is a gelled alcohol formula for starting fires with wood pellets in stoves and fireplaces. It’s safe, odor-free and smokeless. We recommend Rutland for gel fire starter.
Watch Helpful Videos
Visit us on YouTube for helpful videos about our products.
Where to Buy Wood Pellets
If you’re thinking about pellet heat, you may wonder where you can buy wood pellet fuel. There are actually several places you can buy wood pellets. If you live in the United States, wood pellets can be purchased at national retail stores:
What Our Customers Say
John from Illinois
Jack from New York
Thurlow from Ohio
Melini from Vermont
Kathie from Iowa
Pellet Basket Measuring
Pellet Basket Accessories
Get in Touch
We are here to answer your questions about using wood pellets and our high-quality pellet baskets products. Please submit your comments and we will be back in touch with you very soon.